Caterpillar Nitrogen CT Safety Footwear
- Cat Composite Safety Toe Footwear is ASTM F2413-11 EH rated, non-metallic, and undetectable in electronic safety environments.
- Cat Electrical Hazard Footwear has been classified ASTM F2413-11 1/75 EH. The Special EH assembly protects the user against open circuits up to 18,000 volts in dry conditions.
- CAT Footwear with slip resistance reduces the risk of slips and falls – danger on surfaces with little traction.
- Extreme Slip Resistance provides superior traction grade to industry standards.
- Cat safety footwear free of metal parts (Non-Metallic) that reduces the weight of the shoe or boot and provides more flexibility. This type of safety footwear is also non-magnetic, antistatic, and resistant to corrosion.
- Sole contour, steel toe, arch support, protective exoskeleton, and protected collar.