Matsuda P150 Portable Eye Washer 9 Gallon
- Self-Contained 9-Gallon Gravity Flow Eyewash Unit Uses Gravity to Deliver Water Through Dual Spray Heads.
- The Unit Delivers Over Six Gallons (22.5 Liters) of Water for Fifteen Minutes & is Ideal for Use Where A Continuous Supply of Potable Water Is Not Available, Especially in Remote Plant Areas, Low Traffic And/or Low Hazard Areas.
- 9-gallon Capacity Safety Yellow Polyethylene Tank.
- Tank has Handles on Top & Side to Allow for Easy Handling.
- A Wide-Fill Opening With A Threaded Cap Permits Easy Inspection, Cleaning & Filling.
- Water Flow is Activated By Pulling Down the Yellow Eyewash Tray.
- Integral Full Flow Nozzles Deliver A Soft Spray of Water.
- Swing Tray Up To A Storage Position to Stop the Flow.
- Wastewater is Directed to Discharge Into the Floor Drain.
- A Storage Tank or Other Receptor Could Be Used to Collect Waste Water to Avoid Pollution (Not Included).
- Stainless Steel Bracket for A Mounting Unit on the Wall.
- The Unit Can Also Be Placed on A Countertop or Other Flat Surfaces.
||15 Minutes (Minimum) At the Flow Rate of 1.5l/Minutes (Minimum)