Milwaukee Cut Level 1 Nitrile Dipped Gloves
- SMARTSWIPE™ Index Finger permits use of touch screen devices without removing gloves.
- Nylon/lycra blend provides all day comfort.
- Sandy grip finish.
- TDM cut rating A
- Tear rating 2
- Breathable glove design.
- Textured nitrile palm for best in class grip performance.
- High dexterity design when handling small objects.
- ANSI & EN cut rating 1
- Abrasion rating 3
- Puncture rating 1
- Ideal use for material handling and general purpose remodelling applications.
Milwaukee Tool’s dipped gloves are designed to provide ultimate durability, all–day comfort, and best in class dexterity for handling small objects. SMARTSWIPE™ index fingertips provide full access to touchscreen devices without removing the gloves and the textured nitrile palm provides best in class grip performance. The gloves are made of a nylon and lycra blend to provide all day comfort and wick away moisture and also feature high dexterity fingertips to maximize control when handling small objects. Performance / Protection Rating Test Method Scale Rating Abrasion EN388 1-4 3 Cut EN388 1-5 1 Tear EN388 1-4 2 Puncture EN388 1-4 1 TDM Cut ISO 13997 A-F A ANSI Cut ASTM F2992 A1-A9 A1.