Milwaukee Impact Cut Level 3 Nitrile Dipped Gloves
- Impact Rated Enhanced TPR.
- High Dexterity Fingertips.
- 18 Gauge.
- EN388 Abrasion: 4 (Range: 1-4)
- EN388 Tear: 4 (Range: 1-4)
- EN388 (TDM Test) Cut: C (Range A-F)
- Reinforced Nitrile Coating.
- SMARTSWIPE™ touchscreen compatible fingertips.
- Webbing Pull Loop for easy wear.
- EN388 Cut: 3 (Range: 1-5)
- EN388 Puncture: 2 (Range: 1-4)
- ANSI Cut: A3
The MILWAUKEE® Impact Cut Level 3 Nitrile Dipped Gloves offer Impact Protection with High Dexterity. These gloves are ANSI/ISEA Impact Level 2 Rated, and ANSI Cut Level 3 Rated. Impact rated enhanced TPR has been added to the back of the hand for added protection. The dipped gloves have a reinforced nitrile coating between the thumb and index finger for enhanced durability in high wear points. They are 18 gauge for high dexterity when handling small objects and have SMARTSWIPE™ touchscreen compatible fingertips so users can access their devices without taking off their gloves.