Milwaukee Impact Cut Level 5 Nitrile Dipped Gloves
- Impact Rated Enhanced TPR.
- Nitrile Coated for Better Grip.
- Color-coded bands for cut protection identification.
- EN388 Abrasion: 4 (Range: 1-4)
- EN388 Tear: 4 (Range: 1-4)
- EN388 (TDM Test) Cut: E (Range A-F)
- Reinforced Nitrile Coating.
- SMARTSWIPE™ touchscreen compatible fingertips.
- 13 Gauge
- EN388 Cut: x (Range: 1-5)
- EN388 Puncture: 4 (Range: 1-4)
- ANSI Cut: A5
The MILWAUKEE® Impact Cut Level 5 Nitrile Gloves offer Impact Protection with High Dexterity. These gloves are ANSI/ISEA Impact Level 2 Rated, and ANSI Cut Level 3 Rated. Impact rated enhanced TPR has been added to the back of the hand for added protection. The dipped gloves have a reinforced nitrile coating between the thumb and index finger for enhanced durability in high wear points. The impact gloves have a nitrile coating for better grip even with wet or oily materials. They have SMARTSWIPE™ touchscreen compatible fingertips so users can access their devices without taking off their gloves.