Milwaukee Cut Level 3 Nitrile Dipped Gloves
- ANSI & EN cut rating 3
- SMARTSWIPE™ palm and fingertips permits the use of touch screen devices without removing gloves.
- High dexterity design when handling small objects.
- TDM cut rating C
- Tear rating 4
- Breathable glove design.
- Comfort Web Grip for best in class grip performance and comfortable fit.
- Best in class puncture rating for resistance to sharp materials.
- Nylon & HPPE liner material.
- Abrasion rating 4
- Puncture rating 3
- Ideal use for demolition, wire-stripping, and pipe threading applications.
Milwaukee Tool’s cut resistant dipped gloves are designed to provide ultimate durability, all–day comfort, and best in class dexterity for handling small objects. These gloves feature ANSI and EN cut level III protection as well as best in class puncture resistance to help prevent injuries from sharp objects on the jobsite. Additionally, Milwaukee cut resistant gloves utilize a Comfort Web Grip to provide all-day comfort, best in class grip performance, and ultimate durability. SMARTSWIPE™ fingertips & palms provide full access to touchscreen devices without removing the gloves and also feature high dexterity fingertips to maximize control when handling small objects.